A little preparation goes a long way. We want your session to go as smoothly as possible. Here are some tips to help prepare you for your upcoming session:
- Eat before you arrive. Hunger makes people cranky and can really show in photos.
- Hydrate before your session, modeling is hard work!
- Wear clothes that fit comfortably, too tight and too loose are not flattering.
- Avoid patterns, logos, prints, and graphics.
- Care for your hands and fingernails (and maybe toes) as they are often in the photos.
- Coordinate colors for groups with a neutral, warm or cool palette.
- Bring props, blankets, toys, and ideas.
- Know your session package details to avoid any confusion.
- Get as much sleep as you can.
- Avoid alcohol and excessive caffeine.
- For boudoir, please remove tags prior to the session.
- Try on all clothes and make sure they are a loose, comfortable fit.
*Please, do not arrive more than 10 minutes early for your scheduled session. *